Share this:

Like this:

Like Loading...
" />
Published On: Tue, Feb 13th, 2018

Gov. Yari commends roads construction coy for quality job

Share This
Tags

From Ibrahim Sidi Muh’d Gusau

Governor Abdulaziz Yari Abubakar of Zamfara state has commended the level reached on the ongoing construction of 14.2 kilometer road in Talata Mafara local government area which was awarded to Mother Cat roads constructions company.
Yari, who made the commendation during inspection visit to the site yesterday said, the contractor has already been paid 40% down payment out of contractual sum of about four billion naira to facilitate speedy and qualitative outcome within the agreed schedule for the completion of contract, adding that, the remaining 60% is ready to be paid.
The governor further charged the contractor to maintain unreserved respect on the agreements signed which comprised time frame and quality with a view to help his administration fulfill the promise made to the good people of the state.
Earlier, the Regional Manager, Mother Cat Limited, Mr Ziyad Karam assured that, the company would abide by all the specifications and will complete the project within the agreed date (before 29 May, 2018.

Leave a comment

XHTML: You can use these html tags: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>

%d bloggers like this: