Mariam Sanni, Abuja
The National Examinations Council (NECO) has disclosed that 20,181 candidates were involved in examination malpractices, a figure less than that of 2017.
According to a statement signed by the acting Registrar of the Council, Abubakar Gana, 1,041,536 candidates sat for the examinations and only 742,455 of the candidates got at least five credit passes including Mathematics and English Language.
Candidates can check their results on the Council’s results website using the following steps:
1. Select year Examination Type
2. Select year of examination
3. Enter your card PIN number
4. Enter your Examination Number
5. Click on “Check My Result” button