Advertise With Us
The peoplesdailyng.com website offers exciting and affordable options of advert rates to interested advertisers. Your banner will be posted on our site with your banner.
Below are the rate options to pick
|Banner Size||Per Month||3 Months||Description|
|Top Banner 750 × 90||N38,000||N105,000||This ads will be display on the home page and all the pages at the top of the logo.|
|Large Banner 950 × 90||N30,000||N81,000||This ads will only be display at the home page below the navigation menu.|
|Side Banner 300 × 250||N36,000||N98,000||This ads will be display on the side bar of all the pages except the home page and archive categories.|
|Bottom Banner 300 × 250||N28,000||N72,000||This ads will be display on all the article pages except the home page and archive categories.|
|Side Banner on Archive 300 × 250||N28,000||N72,000||This ads will be display on all the side bar of the categories pages except on home page|
Conditions for Advertisement
1. All adverts must be delivered via electronic version, either on disk or e-mail in the ordered pixel dimension (file size) unless otherwise stated. And advert space is available on a first-come first-serve basis.
2. Please note that all banner adverts must be in .gif, .jpeg or flash format.
3. Our advertising policy is so flexible that we can accommodate any request from an advertiser so long as it is legal and conforms to our editorial policy.
4. Rates are subject to change but adverts currently running are protected from increase until the duration of the placement expires. An advert run starts the day the advert is published on peoplesdailyng.com website and runs for the period paid for.
5. Payment must accompany all advertisement. Payment either in cash, cheques or money transfer must be payable to Peoples Media Limited.
6. Peoples Media Limited, its officers or business partners shall in no way be liable for any cost or damage if for any reason it fails to publish the advert in our website as a result of Act of God, strikes, internet interruption, slowdown, fires or any other condition beyond the control of Peoples Media Limited.
7. Peoples Media Limited reserves the right to accept, reject and/or cancel any advert at its sole discretion. Adverts are accepted on the condition that the advertiser agrees to indemnify Peoples Media Limited, its officers and its business partners against any expense or loss by reason of any claims arising from the online publishing adverts.
8. Peoples Media Limited is not responsible for the content of sites linked from peoplesdailyng.com
Thank you for choosing peoplesdailyng.com
For Web Advert Details,
Please call Mr AbdulRahman, Head of Advert/Marketing
+234-803-311-7458 or email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org